Hello nice people of LAW. It has been a while since I was making a thread request but here I am.
Recently I have done two new characters: (please ignore the missing parts I am still working on it but my imagination is failing me a bit)
Annika Garnbret:
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8878
Marc Karlsen:
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=8879
and they are going to be a tag team. Which means I want a match with these two against one other person. So a handicap match. To be more percise I want it to be a hentai handicap match, with my team losing the match. If you have a strong character who could fight against these two please pm me. Either discord or LAW. Or both but that would be weird^^.
Thats it from me for now. I wish you all a great day or night.
PS: I am not sure if I have talked about it with other people already yet but in case I have please tell me^^"
On search of a Handicap Match
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 875 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Sun Jun 01, 2025 3:03 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 2278 Views
- Last post by Eir
Fri Jun 27, 2025 2:31 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1572 Views
- Last post by JingleJangle
Wed May 28, 2025 11:14 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1956 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Thu Oct 09, 2025 12:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1214 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Wed May 28, 2025 10:17 pm