Hey everyone.
I've realized I might have a bit more characters than I actually want to play....or characters I just have lost all desire to rp as. So instead of just letting them clutter up my roster....I FIGURED I'D JUST GIVE THEM AWAY! Either the whole character or just the images if people want to use them.
So without further ado....
First up is: Hayleigh Hayashibara - Claimed by UnusuallyTallJawa
Second is: Toshimi Minami - Claimed by bare
Third is: Natalia Nowak - Claimed by UnusuallyTallJawa
Fourth is: Ayla
These are the four for now. This is basically a first come first served for all of these. PM me or send me a message on Discord or just write in this thread if you want any of them.
Yard Sale
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5845
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 634 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5845
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 634 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5845
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 634 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
Re: Yard Sale
Edit. Toshimi Minami has been claimed
Last edited by Devastated on Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1272 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:33 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2426 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:56 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1595 Views
- Last post by TheGirlWithTreasure
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:18 am
-
-
The New Prophecy: Isaiah "The Prophet" Browen vs. Naomi Fujimoto
Last post by godjacob « Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:54 am - 39Replies
- 3756 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:22 am
-
-
-
Ryu Hiroshi [D] vs Mio Hayasaka - Japanese Pride
Last post by Teenwrestler « Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:00 pm - 42Replies
- 5233 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:10 am
-