looking for a match in discord
-
Geekthewrestler
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:17 am
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
looking for a match in discord
Hi! So I was wondering if anyone was up for a Rp on discord? Since I tend to forget about this website from time to time, I might as well do my matches on discord. And as far as match types go, I’m pretty flexible. So whenever you want, simply shoot me a dm! ^^
I’m ready to wrestle!
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6679
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 318 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2091 Views
- Last post by guidingkey
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:17 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1042 Views
- Last post by Noob
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:02 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2561 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:27 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 2100 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:49 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 1901 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:40 am