I'd like to thank LAW for still allowing me to be here here, even after the whole Discord disaster. I feel like I've earned my reprieve, but, ultamately I have no control over it, so I'm moving on. Anyway, I'm posting this to say I am significantly trimming my roster down. I felt the need to post this in case someone wants to RP with me using a character on the chopping block. These characters will no longer be in use, and I will begin the process of deleting their profiles on site starting now:
Milan St. Pierre
Zoey Easterling
Malika Hajjar
Kamali Adisa
Sophia White
Yua Nakano
Stacy Kennedy
Kacy Kennedy
Layla Visser
Ember Vincent
Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvinience.
Have Pride.
Trimming back.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 1023 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:36 pm
-
- 50Replies
- 4241 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:26 pm
-
- 83Replies
- 6549 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 555 Views
- Last post by SRG
Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:30 pm
-
- 21Replies
- 2542 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sat Dec 06, 2025 2:15 am
