So after a lotta thought I have decided to put a few of my wrestlers up to be adopted. The reasons for each my vary, but the main reasons are mostly either I didn't use them enough, I didn't enjoy playing as them, or I just feel others could play them better than me and I don't wanna get rid of them. If you are interested please let me know either via Discord or in Private Messages on here. First come, first serve. Once you have the character you can edit it as you see fit
Characters
Lucy Peach->Taken by Ultima
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4842
Hunny Bunny ->Taken by TheRiders
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6111
Skully! -> Taken by VoidEffects
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 41#p111041
Makoto Naito
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 982#p97982
Also just as another thing I will try and finish working on the other characters that I have been working on, which is why I am currently cleaning up my roster. So If you are interested in any of these characters lemme know
Character Adoption thing
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
Character Adoption thing
Last edited by SweetHeart on Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
Re: Character offer thing
Also I'm going to add that if I have an rp I haven't finish with one of these characters, the person who adopts them can finish the match if they want to
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Chika Hisashi (d) Vs Mimi Yamamoto: two out of three falls
Last post by RJD « Tue Jun 16, 2026 12:53 am - 7Replies
- 695 Views
- Last post by RJD
Tue Jun 23, 2026 10:48 pm
-
-
- 15Replies
- 1786 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Thu Sep 17, 2026 12:48 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1190 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sun Jun 21, 2026 7:44 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 997 Views
- Last post by 3ho
Wed Jun 17, 2026 6:51 am
-
- 17Replies
- 1639 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Fri Sep 04, 2026 9:41 am