Looking for matches on discord
-
Geekthewrestler
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:17 am
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
Looking for matches on discord
Hi everyone! So I’m at least 3-4 weeks new here and I was wondering if anyone wanted to wrestle aginst my peach or Rosalina? They can do most match types except for hentai, but their favorite is backstage brawls, submission , and steel cage KO. If you interested, shoot me a dm on discord! Thanks in advance
I’m ready to wrestle!
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Karbon's first trip to the Iron Heaven (With trainer Catherina Smith)
Last post by Mkmd13 « Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:53 pm - 70Replies
- 9616 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:54 pm
-
-
- 61Replies
- 7553 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:48 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2322 Views
- Last post by kite2014
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:13 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2482 Views
- Last post by Suzanna Mey
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:54 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1140 Views
- Last post by Suzanna Mey
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:49 am