Hey all
I just wanted to say that my exchange program is over know ( was a full success by the way) now I am traveling around the USA for three weeks. During that time I will write most of my posts via smartphone. I might be slower and my posts could come a bit less frequently but I will do my best to keep it going to don't let anyone down. If anything is a problematic for someone please hit me up via pm we can surly work that out. Love you guys.
Slight change in posting pattern
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1818 Views
- Last post by Caborn
Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:52 pm
-
- 25Replies
- 5024 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:59 am
-
- 11Replies
- 1476 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:15 pm
-
- 30Replies
- 2643 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Tue Aug 05, 2025 6:29 am
-
-
Clara Gaster vs Eirina Makishima - Hentai Submission Match!
Last post by Vc0m « Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:22 am - 15Replies
- 3484 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Fri May 22, 2026 4:21 pm
-