I just want to say a big thanks to people who put in the effort to write a lot and/or write it well. As much as I hate having to keep up with y'all, and as much as I hate how shitty my word choice and tone looks next to you, it has definitely improved my ability a ton since I first started at this all.
...plus it's been super fun and great to read even when I'm not participating ^w^
So yeah thanks to all of you great writers out there, especially some of you who rp with me and put up with my...ummm concise and sometimes stream of consciousness writing. XD
(inb4 "Not everyone can/needs to write that much" I'm aware. I struggle to do so constantly no matter how much effort I put in and have plenty fun rps with short responses)
Long RP Posts
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Long RP Posts
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 36Replies
- 3931 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:00 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1825 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:50 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 1087 Views
- Last post by Edmund
Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:05 am
-
- 21Replies
- 2464 Views
- Last post by Aqua
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 am
-
- 6Replies
- 1306 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:45 am