I wanted to apologize for my months-long absence where I dropped off the site completely with no goodbyes or explanations and left a lot of awesome threads hanging. In short, life has been completely kicking my ass for the last couple months, and I’m still putting everything back together, but I wanted to start getting back into some of my open threads here, if any of you are still willing to RP with me.
I would like to make it up to all of you for ignoring your threads for such a long time with no explanation. Let’s say five rounds of free shots to anywhere on any of my girls, and they won’t defend/dodge/counter?
Also, if anyone with an open thread with me wants to start a new thread where my girl (anyone from my roster – your pick) loses, I’m game.
I'm back! Sorry for long absence...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Noel Vermillion "The indiscriminate ranger"
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:12 am - 1Replies
- 1251 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:12 am
-
-
- 18Replies
- 2115 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:43 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 1001 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:25 am
-
-
Sexual Conquest: Savannah Love (D) vs Elizabeth Graham
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:57 pm - 14Replies
- 1723 Views
- Last post by SRG
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:21 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1195 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:56 pm