Hello! I am new here and I am ready to begin my first RP, I would love to introduce my girl, Anna Kaboom into LAW proper.
If you are interest please send me a PM so we can discuss the rp, I'm up for any style of match. I am fairly new to RP so I am eager to get practice in and have a good match.
looking forward to getting started!
Anna Kaboom request!
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Anna Kaboom request!
Have to say that I thought your character was interesting. Hope we can set up a match between our characters
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1587 Views
- Last post by FanOfFan123
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:13 pm
-
- 16Replies
- 2396 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:19 pm
-
- 35Replies
- 3620 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:15 pm
-
-
Emily Moore vs Sasha "Mother Russia" Materinski (D)
Last post by Lederface « Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:17 pm - 29Replies
- 2930 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:31 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1340 Views
- Last post by FanOfFan123
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:03 pm