Heyo.
Just a quick note on the open tag thread I started a while back.
I haven't forgotten about it, and I don't intend for it to be for nothing. I'll be aiming for a post that continues it soon (one that can start interaction between tags if they want), and regardless, it'll be featured at the eventual event I'll be doing.
Sorry for the delays!
Quick Note On Tag Thread
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1306 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Tue May 03, 2022 12:49 am
-
- 8Replies
- 1261 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:17 am
-
- 12Replies
- 1756 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:24 am
-
- 26Replies
- 2661 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:24 am
-
- 29Replies
- 2757 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:17 pm