Well, everyone else is doing it...
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Well, everyone else is doing it...
I am shameless. But it sounds like a pretty good idea to gauge feedback from other folks on this site, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Who do you like best out of my characters? Feel free to give your rationale for it too, I'd love to hear what people think or what they'd like to see more of in the future.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Well, everyone else is doing it...
That wouldn't really be conducive to determining people's #1 favorite. But I'm flattered by the thought that people can't limit their choices~
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3592
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
Re: Well, everyone else is doing it...
I voted for Sirya, because I know she's not likely to get much lovin' otherwise. '-'
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Nefretiri: #FFBF00
Odion: #BF00FF
Aneksi: #4040FF
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Nefretiri: #FFBF00
Odion: #BF00FF
Aneksi: #4040FF
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 527 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Fri Apr 18, 2025 11:29 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1048 Views
- Last post by oWND
Sat Apr 19, 2025 12:49 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1131 Views
- Last post by oWND
Sat Apr 19, 2025 1:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 856 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Sat Apr 19, 2025 2:07 am
-
- 1Replies
- 810 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Sat Apr 19, 2025 2:10 am