Taking a break for uni
- Satoshi
- Never Serious, Always a Dork
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:41 pm
- Location: LAW exclusive
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Taking a break for uni
This Sunday (the 30th) I am moving abroad to the UK for my university. As such I am going to focus on my preparations for htat move from now, and stay away from LAW until I get settled in comfortably. That may be just a couple days or a week, I cannot say as of now. I'll be occasionally hanging out on Discord but I am unlikely to post on the forums for some time now. Sorry for the delays everyone, once I get ready to go at it again, I'll be working to get my thread countdown to manageable again.
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Taking a break for uni
Good luck getting settled in, and we look forward to hearing from you when you're ready to come back!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Fighting against all odds! [Baroness Vs Delta H.]
Last post by thesteedman « Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:47 am - 43Replies
- 4302 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:36 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1118 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:47 pm
-
- 29Replies
- 2897 Views
- Last post by SWLPal
Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:53 pm
-
- 35Replies
- 4123 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:24 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 3588 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:55 am