Different Apperances
-
Jtstill424
Different Apperances
I just feel I need to say this. For anyone that reads XCW and notices the difference in apperances between here and the story with the female wrestlers, I have to work with photos instead of written description so I try to get as close as possible to the design I have in the story.
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Different Apperances
This announcement would be more pertinent to make on XCW than LAW
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 42Replies
- 4084 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:41 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 585 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:33 am
-
-
Wrap it up for Christmas! Yukari Akiyama vs Mikan Tsumiki
Last post by deezcastforms « Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:00 am - 25Replies
- 2373 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:06 am
-
-
- 48Replies
- 4728 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:12 pm
-
- 24Replies
- 2676 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:11 pm