Erik Wallén (D) vs Audrey Trovita - A Splash Of Ginger
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:48 pm
Erik Wallén vs Audrey Trovita
Standard Match
Victory only via accepted submission
No rope breaks
Hentai allowed
"Oh LOL, she'll squash you!"
"What?!? ... Wha-..."
"Come on, Erik. Just look at your performances in LAW."
"I... I've only had tag matches with you, Jenny!"
"Exactly. And how well have you done in them? How many wins do you have?"
"That's... That's not the... What the fuck, you've lost those matches too!"
"Oh, I have at least wins on my record here!"
"Oh sure, like, one?"
"I have wins. That's the point. You don't."
"This is my first singles match here!"
"Exactly. And you haven't gotten a win even together with me."
"Well that's as much your fault, isn't it?"
"Hahaha, oh no. Oooohhh no. You've gotten dementia already?"
"What?!?"
"I have been fighting well, while you've been molten wax when faced with a hot oppone-..."
"What?!? No, I haven't!"
"Yaaasss yyyoouuu haaavveee!!! The Infernal Hierarchy girls, for example, remember? You were just cumming all over the-..."
"Come on! Stop it!"
"Cum on, yeah... It was you who couldn't stop then..."
"What the fuck?!? Now that's a problem for you? It wan't as if you yourself would have-..."
"Well... I mean... I..."
"Besides, thanks for being so supportive! It's really nice to be your tag team partner..."
"But this isn't a tag match! You just said it yourself!"
"It doesn't mean that you're supposed to screw me over still, though!"
"Well... Haha. Well... It might be a bit too late for that now."
"What?!?"
"Or, I mean, it might be a little too late to revert that, now..."
"What?!? What have you done?!?"
"Nothing!"
"Yes, you have! Spit it out!"
"Well... Umm... Hehehe..."
"Come on!"
"Well... Did you read the rules?"
"Yes... The rules... Yes I did. Now, what about them?"
"And you're not scared?"
"Wha--... Why should I be scared?!? And why are you taking them up?!?"
"Oh, I'll be loving so much to be there to see when she humiliates you... Makes you cum all over the ring... While you're desperately trying to submit..."
"What?!? That's NOT gonna happen!!!"
"Of course it is, that's why I picked those rules."
"N-no, it's no-... You did WHAT?!?"
"Oh I just gave the management a cooouuuple of ideas on what kind of rules you'd like!"
"Oh no, you didn't..."
"Heheheheee, yass I did!"
"You're such a... Such a..."
"What? I'm what?"
"Nothing. It doesn't matter."
"Bwahaha, say it!"
"No. The rules are fine."
"Hahahaha, suure, you're just getting horny already for the thought of her domming you..."
"No. No! I will NOT lose to her!"
"Oh come on, yes you are! She's a hot gingerhead who'll fuck you up!"
"No! No way! That chick has like a.... Gazillion losses! I will not lose to her!"
"Oh, you wanna bet?"
"I'm telling you I will not lose to her! She's just a jobber! She'll be easy to deal with!"
"Sure..."
"Have you not seen her matches?"
"Oh, sounds like someone has..."
"I do my due diligence! Unlike apparently some around here..."
"Sure, well mister, why don't you get up into the ring there, and I'll take a prime spot to observe your downfall..."
"Oh you'll see... You'll see..."
Jenny might had held every intention to rain on Erik's parade, but as the Splashter could hear the tunes of their entrance theme beginning to blare in the LAW arena, he sprung off energetically into the distance and down the ramp, jumping up onto the nearest turnbuckle by ringside he could get to, raising his other hand high up in the air to the beat of his party tunes! After some brief partying to amp up the crowds, he then jumped up into the ring as if it was a swimming pool, before concluding his manouver with a forward roll along the mat.
After his relatively energetic entrance, Erik was quick to settle in his corner though, with anticipation of the arrival of his opponent. His demeanor appeared largely diminished compared to the more crazy shenanigans that had accompanied their entrances as Pool Party! together with Jenny... Making the Splashter seem unusually serious this time. Sure enough, it was his debut singles match, so maybe it was a reason enough to focus a bit more on the task at hand... But by most viewer's assessment, technically, he should not have been concerned at all over his upcoming opponent.... Right?
Of course, a certain mischievous lady had done her best with planting some seeds of doubt into the Splashter's mind... And soon enough Erik could see a familiar figure emerging from the shadows and settling by the ringside, clearly eager to get to see the events taking place in his match up close.

Standard Match
Victory only via accepted submission
No rope breaks
Hentai allowed
"Oh LOL, she'll squash you!"
"What?!? ... Wha-..."
"Come on, Erik. Just look at your performances in LAW."
"I... I've only had tag matches with you, Jenny!"
"Exactly. And how well have you done in them? How many wins do you have?"
"That's... That's not the... What the fuck, you've lost those matches too!"
"Oh, I have at least wins on my record here!"
"Oh sure, like, one?"
"I have wins. That's the point. You don't."
"This is my first singles match here!"
"Exactly. And you haven't gotten a win even together with me."
"Well that's as much your fault, isn't it?"
"Hahaha, oh no. Oooohhh no. You've gotten dementia already?"
"What?!?"
"I have been fighting well, while you've been molten wax when faced with a hot oppone-..."
"What?!? No, I haven't!"
"Yaaasss yyyoouuu haaavveee!!! The Infernal Hierarchy girls, for example, remember? You were just cumming all over the-..."
"Come on! Stop it!"
"Cum on, yeah... It was you who couldn't stop then..."
"What the fuck?!? Now that's a problem for you? It wan't as if you yourself would have-..."
"Well... I mean... I..."
"Besides, thanks for being so supportive! It's really nice to be your tag team partner..."
"But this isn't a tag match! You just said it yourself!"
"It doesn't mean that you're supposed to screw me over still, though!"
"Well... Haha. Well... It might be a bit too late for that now."
"What?!?"
"Or, I mean, it might be a little too late to revert that, now..."
"What?!? What have you done?!?"
"Nothing!"
"Yes, you have! Spit it out!"
"Well... Umm... Hehehe..."
"Come on!"
"Well... Did you read the rules?"
"Yes... The rules... Yes I did. Now, what about them?"
"And you're not scared?"
"Wha--... Why should I be scared?!? And why are you taking them up?!?"
"Oh, I'll be loving so much to be there to see when she humiliates you... Makes you cum all over the ring... While you're desperately trying to submit..."
"What?!? That's NOT gonna happen!!!"
"Of course it is, that's why I picked those rules."
"N-no, it's no-... You did WHAT?!?"
"Oh I just gave the management a cooouuuple of ideas on what kind of rules you'd like!"
"Oh no, you didn't..."
"Heheheheee, yass I did!"
"You're such a... Such a..."
"What? I'm what?"
"Nothing. It doesn't matter."
"Bwahaha, say it!"
"No. The rules are fine."
"Hahahaha, suure, you're just getting horny already for the thought of her domming you..."
"No. No! I will NOT lose to her!"
"Oh come on, yes you are! She's a hot gingerhead who'll fuck you up!"
"No! No way! That chick has like a.... Gazillion losses! I will not lose to her!"
"Oh, you wanna bet?"
"I'm telling you I will not lose to her! She's just a jobber! She'll be easy to deal with!"
"Sure..."
"Have you not seen her matches?"
"Oh, sounds like someone has..."
"I do my due diligence! Unlike apparently some around here..."
"Sure, well mister, why don't you get up into the ring there, and I'll take a prime spot to observe your downfall..."
"Oh you'll see... You'll see..."
Erik Wallén - The Splashter

Entrance theme: Swedish House Mafia (ft. Tinie Tempah) – Miami 2 Ibiza
Jenny might had held every intention to rain on Erik's parade, but as the Splashter could hear the tunes of their entrance theme beginning to blare in the LAW arena, he sprung off energetically into the distance and down the ramp, jumping up onto the nearest turnbuckle by ringside he could get to, raising his other hand high up in the air to the beat of his party tunes! After some brief partying to amp up the crowds, he then jumped up into the ring as if it was a swimming pool, before concluding his manouver with a forward roll along the mat.
After his relatively energetic entrance, Erik was quick to settle in his corner though, with anticipation of the arrival of his opponent. His demeanor appeared largely diminished compared to the more crazy shenanigans that had accompanied their entrances as Pool Party! together with Jenny... Making the Splashter seem unusually serious this time. Sure enough, it was his debut singles match, so maybe it was a reason enough to focus a bit more on the task at hand... But by most viewer's assessment, technically, he should not have been concerned at all over his upcoming opponent.... Right?
Of course, a certain mischievous lady had done her best with planting some seeds of doubt into the Splashter's mind... And soon enough Erik could see a familiar figure emerging from the shadows and settling by the ringside, clearly eager to get to see the events taking place in his match up close.
Jenny Rosenlöf - The Aquanator (in "disguise"!)
