Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3571
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2293
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 605 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 1679 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1462 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:31 pm
-
- 73Replies
- 9481 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:48 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 6513 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:27 am
-
- 44Replies
- 8391 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:35 pm


