Looking for more rol!
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1555
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Looking for more rol!
I’m getting back into roleplay after a bit of a break, and well, I wanted to try out some new outfits for them whilst I finish replying to a few pending threads I’ve got.
I wanted to focus on the four wrestlers whose profiles I’ve already updated:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12251&p=249206#p249206
For Gabriel Vinlee, I’m looking to focus more on her career as a heel. She’s supposed to have about three finishers, and I haven’t used any of them yet apart from the lewd finisher. Not that I’m complaining, but I want to use her more. I wouldn't mind handing them a few defeats, as long as I can have fun with someone and work on a storyline.
For ViVi, I’m thinking of starting a series of matches, "ViVi’s Condescension". Think of it as that sort of storyline, where a jobber takes on a heel. Nothing out of the ordinary. I think it’s fine for her to lose once in a while on her own show.
As for the other two, I’m up for anything anyone needs! Whether it's role-playing, some faction-based plot, or doing something that involves a new setting. Like a wrestling pub, haha
I wanted to focus on the four wrestlers whose profiles I’ve already updated:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12251&p=249206#p249206
For Gabriel Vinlee, I’m looking to focus more on her career as a heel. She’s supposed to have about three finishers, and I haven’t used any of them yet apart from the lewd finisher. Not that I’m complaining, but I want to use her more. I wouldn't mind handing them a few defeats, as long as I can have fun with someone and work on a storyline.
For ViVi, I’m thinking of starting a series of matches, "ViVi’s Condescension". Think of it as that sort of storyline, where a jobber takes on a heel. Nothing out of the ordinary. I think it’s fine for her to lose once in a while on her own show.
As for the other two, I’m up for anything anyone needs! Whether it's role-playing, some faction-based plot, or doing something that involves a new setting. Like a wrestling pub, haha
Re: Looking for more rol!
Totally would love to put Remi up against Gabriel or ViVi if ya up for it ^w^ Looking to get em in some more matches!
Just your friendly neighborhood Rookie. Looking for Sexy stretches, Sensual Smothers, and Super squeezes~
Currently looking for stories and matches for Remi! viewtopic.php?p=445611#p445611
Always up to chat! Feel free to dm and/or ask for my discord
Currently looking for stories and matches for Remi! viewtopic.php?p=445611#p445611
Always up to chat! Feel free to dm and/or ask for my discord
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1555
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 737 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:13 pm
-
-
Izzia Oskevic "The Polish Princess" vs Fumi "Fox" Inari
Last post by arktriumph « Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:26 am - 54Replies
- 4855 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:22 am
-
-
- 74Replies
- 7457 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:41 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 985 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:30 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 823 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:53 pm