Sorry I have been lacking replies and writing short ones a bunch. Been obnoxious on other things. Umamusume has also been getting my attention as well. Can't you tell I have El Condor Pasa on my roster? And yes, you can sue her. Face claim.
I am aware of the images in my roster page not showing, but atm idk what else to use. I want to use something easy and simple where I don't have to redo the images. I have no idea what's up with the cat box, to be honest.
Also, I made a homebrew race for D&D/Pathfinder for Umamusume if you want to check it out. Feedback is appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nZM ... p=drivesdk
Sorry that I have been lacking
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
More than Just a Fist Bump...(Ouka vs Belinda Unoffical Match)
Last post by TheManVan « Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:58 pm - 18Replies
- 2684 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:21 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1445 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:58 am
-
-
Takeshi Ishikawa (Musician, Promoter, Event Speaker)
Last post by TheSuitedOwl « Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:05 am - 1Replies
- 1169 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:05 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 821 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:11 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1238 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:01 am

