It has been along time since I was here. For those who know me, sorry for my long absence. For those who dont know me, "Hi"
I am gonna keep it short. I will separate what I have to say in 2 Parts. One regarding my characters and the other one about my rp's.
1. Part: Characters
I will clean up my Roster and will only keep 6 characters. Those characters are the following:
Maria Lindberg
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1711
Mei Ito
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12579
Ayumi Tanaka
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1405
Yui
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1308
Erin O'Sullivan
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12580
Madeleine Kamper
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5029
The rest of my characters is free for adoption. I know some people already asked me for adotion, but I forgot who already asked me, with some exceptions. So the ones who I know of who are reserved are:
Zoe - DoD
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2050
Harley Crimson - Ichi
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2028
So if I forgot somebody else who asked me about a character please reach out to me again.
Should anyone else want one of my characters please let me know.
2. Part: RP - Threads
SInce I will give up on some characters i have some unfortunate news for some people. It means that I will cancel the threads I have going on with the characters who are not longer going to be in my roster.
I am sorry and I understand if you are mad at me.
And for the Threads with characters I will keep. If you want we can continue the thread, but I understand if you dont want to continue it after all the time. I mean I have been away for...maybe longer than a year.
So that is all. I hope i made myself clear. If there are questions please reach out to me in "person" on discord or here in LAW
Cleaning up
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Beach and the Babes- Bayside Babes vs Pom-Pom Punchers
Last post by Taskmaster12 « Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:58 am - 72Replies
- 8924 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:41 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 738 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:51 pm
-
- 37Replies
- 4432 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:53 pm
-
-
Duel of The North and East! Artemis Grace (d) vs Nayla Ameera
Last post by Bare « Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:52 pm - 63Replies
- 5989 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri May 08, 2020 8:29 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 2093 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:30 pm