Hey guys,
I know I work with a few people on here, but I wanted to give a quick message out before things get too crazy that I’m opting out of participating in We Are LAW this year. Just got too much stuff on my side of the fence that I gotta tend to. I didn’t want to promise anything and disappoint people. Have a fun event!
I’m Opting Out
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
I’m Opting Out
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1989 Views
- Last post by aelithblanchette
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:00 am
-
- 16Replies
- 4028 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:15 pm
-
- 84Replies
- 10655 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:07 pm
-
- 64Replies
- 10240 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:18 pm
-
- 55Replies
- 17624 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:05 pm