Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 8448 Views
- Last post by Lico
Sat Aug 01, 2026 1:24 am
-
- 1Replies
- 578 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:27 am
-
- 47Replies
- 3860 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 5064 Views
- Last post by Lico
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:49 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3106 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:52 am









