I'm sorry for the long wait, but I'll try to meet up some of my threads here slowly. Apparently, things has been holding me back from my return to LAW. I was supposed to return during my college break back in August, but I was occupied with a lot of stuff like trips to so many places and a cool game called Uncharted Waters Origins. Not only that, but I had some mental ups and downs during my college break as well. Aside from that, I had a lot of fun!
I also took my time to read well, old threads in AFW and some here in LAW as usual to improve my writing. It's not easy, but I'm still learning. I'm also planning on new characters, but still under consideration as I don't want to end up overworking myself.
Anyways, the Zenkai Hero has returned! Cue the music!
Return of the Zenkai Hero
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Return of the Zenkai Hero
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Scientist vs the Doctor. Who will smother who?
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:43 pm - 84Replies
- 9782 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Wed May 22, 2019 9:28 pm
-
-
- 81Replies
- 6885 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:12 pm
-
-
Danielle Degardin vs. Annabella Prinston - Welcoming Party
Last post by CaptainL « Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:31 am - 94Replies
- 10775 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:14 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3075 Views
- Last post by DeviousAnon
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:48 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3073 Views
- Last post by BlueResonance
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:39 am