Hey there. Sorry for the radio silence lately. Those who know me know I have had a lot on my plate and it's not going to change soon. Life threw a heavy hit at me soon and it made me reflect on a lot of things and reestablish some priorities. This sadly affects LAW and my presence in it. Right now I cannot afford to pay attention to this. I have to be elsewhere for some people that need me and also for myself, so I will be making a permanent hiatus, not knowing when or if I will be back.
To those involved in threads with me I can only ask for empathy and forgiveness. I also want to make the announcement that my characters are either free for claiming or adopting. I would love seeing them persevering in some way in LAW universe.
Again, sorry for everything and I hope we meet again. Serto.
Apology and announcement
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Apology and announcement
It's alright. Real life stuff always comes first. Good luck with everything, and fingers crossed we see you here again.
- Elphie
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2025 4:11 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
Re: Apology and announcement
Aw man, it sucks to see you go after all the stuff we planned, but no one could blame you for attending to your personal life first. Go with your mind clear and focus on healing with your people. And if you don't mind I would like to honour your words and your character of Yumi we planned some stuff with by adopting her, if that's okay with you.
Sad to see you go, but hoping it is for the best!
Sad to see you go, but hoping it is for the best!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Apology and announcement
Sorry to hear this, I was so looking forward to what you were going to do! (I was actually just thinking about you yeaterday.)
Real life comes first, but dont be to scared to jump back on if you get anymore free time, even if it is just to say hello. <3
Real life comes first, but dont be to scared to jump back on if you get anymore free time, even if it is just to say hello. <3
- MrBrightside
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2025 1:44 am
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 78 times
Re: Apology and announcement
That’s unfortunate to hear but real life comes first. Take care of yourself.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 34Replies
- 3071 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:58 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 3179 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:01 pm
-
-
NO DQ Ironwoman Match: Mariposa vs Sailor Purple
Last post by TheSuitedOwl « Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:27 am - 5Replies
- 1006 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Sun May 07, 2023 5:02 pm
-
-
- 23Replies
- 2180 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:57 pm
-
- 44Replies
- 4765 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Mar 18, 2025 11:11 pm
