Hello!
Now I'm approved I’d like to set up the first of my promo ideas for the Belles. I intend to have them do their, “Money Talks” show in the ring and invite a tag team as their first guests. From there we can set up the match but I’d like to get the Belles character over.
PM me if you think you’d like to entertain the Cash sisters. I have some scenarios for win/loss on their profile.
Money Talks with the Billionaire Belles
- billionairebelles
- Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2025 11:41 am
- Has thanked: 26 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Money Talks with the Billionaire Belles
Last edited by billionairebelles on Mon Aug 04, 2025 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 13Replies
- 2722 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Mon Mar 02, 2026 11:57 am
-
-
Tigress In The Highlands: "Tigress" Tina Armstrong vs Hazel "Highlander" Nielsen (D)
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Wed Aug 28, 2024 4:38 pm - 62Replies
- 5840 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Oct 28, 2024 9:45 am
-
-
-
Jocelyn "Jocie" Elliot - Pure-hearted Little Bear
Last post by Fargusno7930 « Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:57 pm - 1Replies
- 939 Views
- Last post by Fargusno7930
Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:57 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1363 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:11 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 580 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Thu Aug 29, 2024 3:16 pm