Hello! I am writing this post to let everyone involved in threads with me that I was eager to start my vacation tomorrow, but fate intervened and gf booked a surprise trip for us, so for the next days and until August the 20th I will be out of the country. I can't promise checking the site because I'm not sure if I will have time for it, so I'm sorry if this bums you out but all my stuff will have to be on hold...
Thank you all and see you when I'm back! <3
Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
Severin vs HurricAnne was getting real hot, tho!
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Audrey Trovita vs. Big Bad Brad - More Than You Can Chew
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:05 am - 19Replies
- 2716 Views
- Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:37 am
-
-
-
Rip, Maul, Tear: Carol Carter (D) vs Renee Steinhauser
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:08 am - 71Replies
- 5234 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:37 am
-
-
-
Breaking In The Boys - Love & Lust vs Rin Taniguchi
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:18 am - 13Replies
- 3057 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:40 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 753 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:20 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 609 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:26 am