Hey everyone!
With school coming to an end, my internship ending last week, my medical stuff ending, I will be returning to posting full time! To everyone I owe a post to, I should be responding within the next few days and be posting actively.
If by Sunday I havent responded to you, please reach out to me and remind me, and I will prioritize your post.
Also, to those who I have talked about doing threads with. I do still want to thread with you, but do want to prioritize my current threads before starting any new ones. That being said, please do feel free to reach out and let me know if you want to thread! I also hope once everyone has a post to make a few new characters, So feel free to reach out about either making character relations, or tying back stories together!
Thank you for your patience and looking forward to making new stories with you all.
I'm Back!!! And better than ever!
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
I'm Back!!! And better than ever!
Last edited by Harem Girl on Mon May 05, 2025 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1094 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:33 am
-
- 45Replies
- 4994 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:33 am
-
-
The Fool and the Furry: Ayumi Sato (D) vs. Cassandra Devlin
Last post by godjacob « Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:43 am - 1Replies
- 740 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:43 am
-
-
- 28Replies
- 2945 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:38 am
-
-
Playing With Fire - Wildfire vs Francisca "Devil Cat" Hererra
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:40 am - 56Replies
- 4987 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:50 pm
-
