New music plays over the speakers as Serilda in her yakuza suit walks out on stage, it been a while since the fans have seen the violent redhead after being told off by her sister Ana after interfering and costing the blue hair idol aatch against the sisters most hated opponent Alizeh Midori.
"Alizeh Midori Remember me?. I'm the woman who you left covered in her own blood in the LAW Arena. You thought that I was going to allow you to forget about me, even after those words you said about Ana being the better wrestler then me?.. well take another guess cause I am back for revenge and coming for you." She says while being given a piece of paper and holds it for the crowd to see.
And even beckons the camera man to get closer to to see what is written on it.
"You see this... this is a contract you vs me... in the ring of my choice and guess what I pick the Allianz Arena in my home town of Germany. It's going to be you vs me best 2 out of three falls match... I am going to prove that I am the better woman. The better wrestler. And just better then you Alizeh." Serilda says before throwing the mic at the fans walking away backstage.
Home Warfare.
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1349 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:33 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 485 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:39 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2269 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:01 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2392 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:36 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1187 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:36 am