Name: Cline McCloud
Occupation: referee and interviewer
Age: 25
"This is weird considering I've been interviewing people but whatever, I am Cline McCloud, older brother of Celina and Mandi, I am the eldest in the family so I guess that means I'm the smartest, at least that's what I think consider how much trouble they get themselves into, I ended up tagging along so that I could keep an eye on them, I think they need it considering the beatings they've both taken, I was born in California with them and I was into boxing for a bit, wasn't the best at it but I can take a hit and I think that's all they really need from this profession, that and someone who isn't bias which...I'm not sure I can be but I can try anyways, I am always ready to referee any match you need me too and I am very confident in my abilities, hopefully this email finds you well, sincerely Cline McCloud"
Attire: N/A
Cline McCloud, Neo Phoenix's flaming guardian
- DarknessMaster
- Icon
- Posts: 3397
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:07 am
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Cline McCloud, Neo Phoenix's flaming guardian
The flames will not harm you unless you intend to harm them, remember if you get hurt, the flames do not attack without reason
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13825
Also my discord is Flaming guardian of the nullvoid #6429
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13825
Also my discord is Flaming guardian of the nullvoid #6429
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Athena Wonder vs. Kuviera Tripathi - The Wonder and the Sun
Last post by Arjuna « Sat Mar 07, 2026 6:51 am - 1Replies
- 1087 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Mar 07, 2026 6:51 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 1836 Views
- Last post by Treky
Sat Mar 07, 2026 4:32 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 1767 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Sun Mar 08, 2026 3:08 pm
-
- 49Replies
- 5678 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:47 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3060 Views
- Last post by Aelana
Sat Mar 07, 2026 5:35 pm