Debut Match
- TrixVii011
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2025 4:42 am
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
- Contact:
Debut Match
Hi! I want to have a debut match for my first character Eleanor Moonlight. As a small warning, this is also my "debut" in rp, have been reading and preparing for giving my best with it but there is always a chance of making a mistake, if you feel ok with this write me and let the match begin!
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Debut Match
Hello! I know we talked for a bit in Dms, but I just have to say I love your character and can't wait to see what you do on the site!
I would jump at the chance to RP with you, but right now between my other threads and a very full work and school schedule, I don't think I can commit to another thread right now. That being said, if for some strange reason someone hasn't asked you for a thread by the end of day tomorrow, slide into my DM's and ill try to see if I could squeeze you in!
Once again, welcome to LAW.
I would jump at the chance to RP with you, but right now between my other threads and a very full work and school schedule, I don't think I can commit to another thread right now. That being said, if for some strange reason someone hasn't asked you for a thread by the end of day tomorrow, slide into my DM's and ill try to see if I could squeeze you in!
Once again, welcome to LAW.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21Replies
- 5080 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:38 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1542 Views
- Last post by JollyRoger
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:50 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2290 Views
- Last post by AlyAdmirer
Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:30 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2004 Views
- Last post by AlyAdmirer
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:25 am
-
- 9Replies
- 2602 Views
- Last post by Tomboy_Tsukachan
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:04 pm

