I want to make more matches with ViVi!
I've been thinking for a while now that I should put some things in place to promote some stories. They don't necessarily have to be stories that require a continuation, but an idea that acts as a long-term goal, or at least within the gimmick of the character. So I want to set some goals for myself to make the threads I do with my partners more entertaining. Entertaining for me and my partner first of all, of course.
I want to steer ViVi's career more towards Hentai, where stripping and punishing the opponent and driving them mindbreaking is this girl's goal, as she is a showwoman who loves to make matches a spectacle of domination and cruelty, so why not aim to find jobbers to throw at her?
If anyone is interested, feel free to discord me or talk to me by inbox me on the site to find out more.
ViVi's Profile:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11654
A prey for a queen
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Proving to be the Best! - AIRA vs Beauty Ichigaya
Last post by LowDefinition « Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:31 pm - 12Replies
- 3705 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:05 pm
-
-
- 19Replies
- 2572 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:50 pm
-
- 34Replies
- 3280 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:11 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 1823 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:45 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 1790 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:48 pm