Taps Mic..
"Hello?Hello? Mic-Testing...1,2,3 Ahem..."
Just saw that I have done 500+ posts on LAW. It's a surreal feeling. Just about 6 months back, I didn't even know what post-by-post RPing was, not a clue about how any of this worked; and now I have crossed the 500 hundred mark for the number of posts. I am very thankful to all those who have worked with me so far and all those who have helped me out with various aspects of the intricacies of Roleplaying. Too many nice, cool people to name them all. I got to say, this shii, is too damn addicting.
Yo Boy crossed 500!!
Lifts a glass of sprite....
Here's to more milestones and awesomes stories!
Cue the Great Gatsby GIF of Leo DiCaprio lifting his glass to cheers
Hopefully First of Many
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Hopefully First of Many
I just reached 1000.
I toast to each of our characters giving a good message to all those who like to see our threads uwu
I toast to each of our characters giving a good message to all those who like to see our threads uwu
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Backyard Oil Pool Match - Daichi Kazura v. Elle Alresford
Last post by Leira « Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:39 pm - 2Replies
- 736 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:34 pm
-
-
-
Hitomi Rose vs Beth Jennson Hell in a Cell anything goes match
Last post by StriketheTiger « Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:34 pm - 30Replies
- 2992 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:57 am
-
-
- 14Replies
- 1845 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:16 am
-
- 52Replies
- 3826 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:10 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 2012 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:49 am