Hey, sorry for anyone I have a thread with at the moment. I don't think I'm in the right headspace to do any kind of replying.
I don't know how long it will last, hopefully it ends soon, but for now I don't think I'm in any shape to reply to anyone. Sorry again.
Brief hiatus
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Brief hiatus
Take the time you need, if you need to talk or something don't hesitate to contact me. Wish you all the best.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 37Replies
- 7443 Views
- Last post by Lycanstar
Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:18 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1154 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:21 am
-
-
Ashera Goddess of Wrath vs Shiho who's gonna be the bitch?
Last post by Albentes « Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:56 pm - 12Replies
- 1256 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Sun May 05, 2024 6:37 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1089 Views
- Last post by The Incredulous Snow
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:35 am