Discord account scam
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 562 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Discord account scam
So, I just got scammed out of my discord account (Mart-Kos) by some cheeky bastard trying to get money out of me. Thankfully cancelled that in time but in the mean time please DO NOT respond to any messages "I" send you on Discord until I say otherwise please and thank you. Also please send a message to Ringropes about it as well please.
Last edited by Mart-Kos on Mon Oct 14, 2024 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Discord account scam
I have already seen several cases of this style, I hope they investigate this soon to delete the accounts of these scammers
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 562 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 48Replies
- 4673 Views
- Last post by Willy ham 7
Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:49 am
-
- 68Replies
- 5600 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:05 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 622 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1878 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:51 pm
-
- 58Replies
- 5477 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Wed Apr 16, 2025 9:39 pm