Well, that time of the year has come. College is starting to get serious. Time to get down to business. So, the frequency with which I post my replies will be slowed down as compared to before. The current replies that I have will be done in about a day Or two; but after that, I won't be always able to fire off quick and fast replies. Gonna slow down my pace.
Will update my status if anything changes.
Changing of the Frequency of Posting
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2276 Views
- Last post by kite2014
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:50 am
-
- 11Replies
- 2649 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:07 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 2806 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:43 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2760 Views
- Last post by PrincessBlair
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:22 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2415 Views
- Last post by PrincessBlair
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:08 pm