MY HEAD!
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
MY HEAD!
I've had a heavy head lately, I feel like I'm lacking sleep and I haven't been able to catch up on several threads because simply planning a good response costs me a lot. If it takes me a long time with most of my threads, for God's sake give me patience.
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: MY HEAD!
You've got this.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: MY HEAD!
Please, take your time. At the end of the day, we do what we do on this site for fun. Don't let that come before your health - we'll be around when you're ready to come back.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6Replies
- 1153 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:07 pm
-
- 56Replies
- 4880 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:32 am
-
-
The Ever Enchanting Emerald meets the Busty BonBon! (Emerald vs. BonBon(D)))
Last post by SweetHeart « Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pm - 41Replies
- 4816 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:42 am
-
-
-
What's Old is New Again: Jane Warden vs. Kalaia Yaritza
Last post by SimplePride « Sun May 24, 2020 7:47 pm - 39Replies
- 3297 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:05 am
-
-
-
Chopping down the giant (Punishment Squad vs. Orgia Xenia)
Last post by SweetHeart « Mon May 25, 2020 7:46 pm - 61Replies
- 5617 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:59 am
-