Hiiiiiiii!!!! <3 You can call me Lust, and I'm new to the site. I just created my character and am trying to come up with a story for the character. I'm more interested in erotic style matches, along with possibly getting a partner/crush for the character. Feel free to DM me if your interested! I have a few DMs already in my box, so If you see me on and I don't respond immediately, that is why.
(Oh! Lastly. I'm newer to RP, but I'm not completely new. So bare with me if I do anything you don't like, and I'm open to constructive criticism.)
HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! <3
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Trial By Fire! Nova Trinity vs Karolina "Ray" Reinhardt! Man, I'm Already Sweating Just Thinking About It!
Last post by TheSuitedOwl « Wed May 25, 2022 3:28 am - 6Replies
- 1131 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:32 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1625 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:59 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1268 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Thu May 26, 2022 8:46 pm
-
-
Uncaged Aggression Aftermath: Helen and Christina friends?
Last post by Weonna « Wed May 25, 2022 4:48 pm - 35Replies
- 2842 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sat May 28, 2022 3:07 am
-
-
- 11Replies
- 1558 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:20 am

