Discord Images
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
Discord Images
Bruh...I don't usually like complaining or going in rants but I just spent an hour or two fixing my profile and getting back my images and placing them back in order. I don't know what happened and why Discord decided to stop hosting images but now I have 2 years of old threads with missing images and that really blows.
Luckily I'm using imgur and have my images in Google drive but it was a real bitch knowing that I have old threads that now have no images or character references as well as gif references and that shit is demoralizing as fuck.
That's literally two years of work and I'm definitely not going to go to all of my threads just to place each and every image that is now missing.
Luckily I'm using imgur and have my images in Google drive but it was a real bitch knowing that I have old threads that now have no images or character references as well as gif references and that shit is demoralizing as fuck.
That's literally two years of work and I'm definitely not going to go to all of my threads just to place each and every image that is now missing.
Last edited by Weonna on Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1555
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Re: Discord Images
Not frustrating, but what follows.
Why are good things always delimited like this?
Why are good things always delimited like this?
- killcarrion
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:49 pm
- Location: KnoWhere
- Has thanked: 595 times
- Been thanked: 374 times
Re: Discord Images
Brother I've been there. Fair warning that imgur has been known to scrub images of the indecent variety.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Discord Images
I feel your pain, man. I had to spend ten hours getting all the images of my Roster back up after that happened. And that was just for their regular pages; didn't even touch their Mixed profiles yet. And after all that, I'm not sure if I will.
If imgur screws you over too, Catbox is a great alternative. That's what I used.
If imgur screws you over too, Catbox is a great alternative. That's what I used.
Last edited by DSX93 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3236
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Discord Images
Speaking of catbox, you can also check Malk's website to see if your discord image was backed up there.
Credit to [mention]Malkavia[/mention] ofc.
Credit to [mention]Malkavia[/mention] ofc.
Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Discord Images
This is a known issue and one that we've prepared for. As pointed out by Monsy, [mention]Malkavia[/mention] used Catbox to back up as many Discord images as she could, and she's created a website to help identify if there are any backups there. Obviously you'll still need to change over any links in your posts, but that should go a long way towards helping with the issue.
If we're making recommendations, I would also like to suggest imgchest as an alternative host. As far as I'm aware, there's no danger of losing lewder images there as there is on Imgur.
If we're making recommendations, I would also like to suggest imgchest as an alternative host. As far as I'm aware, there's no danger of losing lewder images there as there is on Imgur.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ivy Aster vs Lorelei Skyes: Who's Cleared for Takeoff?
Last post by deezcastforms « Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:58 am - 1Replies
- 546 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:58 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 2799 Views
- Last post by Hitman45
Fri Feb 21, 2025 9:36 pm
-
-
Tore Hensen vs Hanae Yuigahama (Normal Rules, Hentai Allowed)
Last post by jdo_sss « Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:38 am - 40Replies
- 4213 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Mon Nov 25, 2024 3:49 am
-
-
-
Jobbers Turned Rivals! Marin Kitagawa vs Yui Yuigahama Smother Match
Last post by Mysterdio « Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:05 pm - 34Replies
- 3719 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Aug 16, 2025 10:14 pm
-
-
-
Louise Bélair vs Vanille Cadieux [POW Match]
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:08 pm - 10Replies
- 1429 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:19 pm
-
