Hello, again. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wished me a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Didn't get to have one of either, unfortunately, on account of the forces of Hell invading my stomach. I ended up being sick as I've ever been in years for a couple weeks, bedridden. I don't know exactly what it was since I never went to see a doctor or anyone about it, but I guess it was a bad bug or something.
And to really make it a son of a bitch and a half, Lady Luck decided to give me a damn cold after I was done dealing with that. That, I'm still getting over, but I'm feeling well enough to get out of bed and get back to posting. I apologize if I had any of you guys worried.
An Update
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: An Update
oh damn man im sorry to hear that. I'm glad your starting to feel a bit better but no worries! take your time and glad to have ya back!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Kurea Komiyama the tank of berserker (adopted from teen wrestler)
Last post by ApartBadge9937 « Wed May 18, 2022 5:25 pm - 1Replies
- 1757 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Wed May 18, 2022 5:25 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1118 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:37 am
-
- 61Replies
- 5173 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:28 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 599 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Wed May 18, 2022 10:57 pm