These years were great at LAW, the truth is, I never thought that a place like this would become a great hobby......
But since more than half of the year ago, I don't know what has happened to me, I find myself unable to return to threads, even for months without activity, I have not been able to respond to almost any thread
So I'll leave this as a tombstone, and if I can't figure out what's going on or what I can do, I'll just sit there and leave my activities at LAW.
So for anyone with whom i have pending threads. ...... Let's hope that that grave is only with dirt
Probably (I hope) the end
- Ichi
- The Killer
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 175 times
- Been thanked: 352 times
- Contact:
Re: Probably (I hope) the end
[mention]Lederface[/mention]
I'm sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to struggle to respond to threads—I've been struggling with that myself for quite a while now.
You are a great part of this community. You gave many people their first threads, and you were one of the most active RPers on LAW.
I'm not the right person to ask for advice on how to increase posting frequency as my own posting frequency has been suboptimal. But there are definitely others in LAW who could give you advice.
I really hope you stay part of LAW. I'd really hate to see you leave.
I'm sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to struggle to respond to threads—I've been struggling with that myself for quite a while now.
You are a great part of this community. You gave many people their first threads, and you were one of the most active RPers on LAW.
I'm not the right person to ask for advice on how to increase posting frequency as my own posting frequency has been suboptimal. But there are definitely others in LAW who could give you advice.
I really hope you stay part of LAW. I'd really hate to see you leave.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
An Dark lady's debut Janna Nowak vs Azucena Ortiz
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:09 pm - 1Replies
- 558 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:09 pm
-
-
- 40Replies
- 3441 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:48 am
-
-
An Impish debut Clara De Funes vs Felicia Vladu
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:27 pm - 35Replies
- 3132 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:16 pm
-
-
- 14Replies
- 1721 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:48 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 852 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:02 am

