Attire: bikinis.
After each smother KO a piece of the bikini will be removed.
First to be smothered while naked, loses.
Nene Fujinoki was backstage, ready for a new match and feeling great! The pinkette had recently made a good, new friend in her tag partner, Yozakura Fukuda. The pinkette left the match feeling inspired by Kura and was now approaching this current fight with a more positive, happier attitude. Nene didn't really know who her opponent was, but she was going to try and be as friendly as possible regardless.
As Nene heard her entrance theme begin and she enthusiastically rushed out to the ramp! Nene hopped up and down to jiggle her giant jugs to the delight of the LAW audience. Giggling at the elated cheers of the audience, Nene then made her way to the ring. Despite her breasts making it harder to slip through the ropes, Nene made it through and stood with hands to her hips.
Nene vs Asuga! Strip Smother Match For The Shorties!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Nene vs Asuga! Strip Smother Match For The Shorties!
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Silverbacks(D) vs. Khaos Ring - Clash of the Titans
Last post by TickTock « Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:02 pm - 32Replies
- 3164 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:10 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1567 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:36 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1218 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:58 am
-
- 3Replies
- 635 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:41 am
-
- 39Replies
- 3097 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:37 pm