Hey guys it’s me again. I wanna take a moment as In 6 days I will be on law for a whole year officially when it came to Rping. I thank everyone who’s has done Rping with me especially CaptainL, Highfly, Polishdude, bare, Snivy, Pikazard etc. now I just want to say I’m not quitting LAW, I’ve come too far to quit now. However I wanted to express a growing frustration inside me. I’m not too happy with how I’ve used Nashi, I wanted to make an underdog wrestler but I gone too far with her loosing, now people have told me”just have her win” but I’ve used her nearly for 50 matches and I feel embarrassed compared to everyone else’s main oc. Other users have made their main oc’s special by carefully using them but for me not so much. Now I do want to say at first when I joined I was in my senior year of Highschool and due to how hetic it was I could only afford to use only 2 wrestlers.
Now I do have a plan for how to fix Nashi a bit but I feel as if no matter what I do I won’t feel satisfied. Please understand that for me I feel like I compared to other users I’m not as good when it comes to this stuff. I am sorry if this is unorganized. The good news with Nashi there have been stories I’ve been really proud of but right now I honestly don’t know what to do.
How I screwed up with my main oc
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: How I screwed up with my main oc
I’ll just say you need to start slow. Don’t focus on Nashi going over Alania, Astrid, Katherine, Kennedy, etc. because they are all top established stars and they can beat Nashi with believability. I would personally start with wrestlers that have so-so records. That way, you have Nashi beat believable opponents and that will help make her into the underdogs while at the same time, you can have her face stronger opponents that beat her once and make her start learning more from her losses and prevent future mistakes so she can rematch them and win. That way, she wins some matches, but doesn’t go over the more established people right away and saves a story route for her character if that makes sense.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: How I screwed up with my main oc
relax and focus as you can slowly build her up. Have her go against newcomers first to establish them up or characters with 50/50 booking
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Veyle Ombroso vs Ada Miller - Hentai Ironwoman Match
Last post by Galahad « Thu Dec 26, 2024 6:12 pm - 4Replies
- 962 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Dec 29, 2024 2:01 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 770 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Fri Dec 27, 2024 3:31 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 2598 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Wed Jan 15, 2025 10:51 am
-
-
Mothers Pusnishment: Sammi Defoe vs Thereisa Niedermayer
Last post by The Riders « Fri Dec 27, 2024 4:34 pm - 1Replies
- 509 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Dec 27, 2024 4:34 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 2193 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Fri Jan 24, 2025 4:26 pm