So, I'll be going on a trip for two weeks where I won't have time to do any posting (and I won't bring my laptop). Let's just say this is some sort of spiritual journey. Well, I've been taking a break for quite a while too, but that's neither here nor there.
I'm sorry to those I have threads with. I promise I will get back to you guys once I return from my trip.
Going Overseas - Will Be Back Two Weeks From Now
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Going Overseas - Will Be Back Two Weeks From Now
No worries - hope you have fun, and make the most of it! We'll be here for you when you get back.
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15408
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
Re: Going Overseas - Will Be Back Two Weeks From Now
I have returned from my trip. Will be back to posting normally soon.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6Replies
- 984 Views
- Last post by king6y
Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:36 pm
-
-
How to not be nervous fighting another lioness: Saori Aiko Vs. Geneviere DuPont
Last post by Epicsnivy « Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:08 pm - 38Replies
- 3281 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:18 am
-
-
-
Duel Between Two Red Demons - Kaede Yakamoto vs Handa Kiyoko
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:32 am - 5Replies
- 824 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:26 am
-
-
- 72Replies
- 6589 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Aug 10, 2025 1:20 pm
-
- 35Replies
- 3477 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:10 am