I've been blessed to have Kyoko Akan be chosen as the new Middleweight champion, and I intend to stay an active part of the community while that's the case and do something cool with the title. I have an idea of how I want Kyoko's title reign to go and I have people I'd like to face, but I think my idea works best if I'm open to all challengers so with that in mind I wanted to get an idea of how many people would be interested in being apart of the Middleweight championship scene.
You can DM me on here or on Discord or simply post your interest in this thread, ideally this idea won't be a bunch of one and done matches so if you're looking for an opportunity to talk about ways to contribute or build a fun story here's a chance to talk about that as well. I look forward to getting a chance to work with people to do something really cool!
The Future of the Middleweight Championship.
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8517
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 45Replies
- 4559 Views
- Last post by Mkmd13
Sun May 05, 2024 7:53 am
-
- 1Replies
- 509 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:29 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3036 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:07 am
-
-
The Rainbow’s Fountain - Fuse Kiyoko vs Iris
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:29 am - 55Replies
- 3858 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:29 pm
-
-
-
In Your Dreams: Serena Kay Thomas vs. Bubbles Burste
Last post by BlackAkuma « Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:45 pm - 63Replies
- 5586 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:29 pm
-