Looks at the post number
.
.
.
Jesus, when did that happen?
So in case you read it after I made more replies, this is my post number 2000, made after nearly 10 months since I joined... I honestly can't quite believe that it was only so long.
This is the part when I say I'm not good at this and insert a joke about toxic masculinity not letting me express emotions like a normal person but, I'm out of jokes and actually, I want to say at least a little, won't be tagging anyone, y'all get enough notifiers as it is I'm sure.
Well, it's been a hell of a ride, I don't think I have been a part of such a cool community ever before. I met a lot of cool people, most all people I met here, in fact, are cool (Yes, I'm looking at you specifically) and had some great fun with you all. Now before it starts sounding like a farewell, I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE. So I guess the bad news is you still got to deal with me, you managed so far, and I'm sure that won't change. And I hope we get to have even more fun in the future.
From Poland with Love
Polish
10 months and 2000 posts later
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Bunny Showdown: Thereisa Niedermeyer vs Mary Clarison
Last post by The Riders « Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:21 pm - 35Replies
- 2862 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:49 pm
-
-
-
Bikini Babe Submission! Barbara vs. Sakura Kawakami [D]
Last post by pu-level-up « Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:18 pm - 36Replies
- 3726 Views
- Last post by Fries
Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:36 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 822 Views
- Last post by Mart-Kos
Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:05 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1028 Views
- Last post by Terini
Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:27 pm
-
-
Canadian Greek Heroine - Hippolyta Britt
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:44 pm - 1Replies
- 1022 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:44 pm
-