Apologies are in order.
-
Sparkplug70
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:56 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Apologies are in order.
Well, this awkward. Here I thought things could be different, and I wouldn't be burnt out and stressed about replying to posts..and I haven't responded to any of you guys I've been Rping with for a while now. I'm extremely, extremely sorry. I did not expect last fall and winter to be as hectic as it was. I'd like to make an attempt to start back up, but as of late, I've been favoring IM Rp more and more. If you guys would still like us to continue our stuff on here, Do PM me and let me know, either on here or on discord, and if you don't, I understand. I guess at this point, I really am better off just taking things one match at a time.
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 883 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:59 pm
-
-
Joyce Ward (D) vs Chloe Von Einzbern (D): Mixed Hentai Match
Last post by Person « Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:07 am - 12Replies
- 1966 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:12 am
-
-
-
LAW Apex Match: Mindy Midnight vs Alizeh Midori
Last post by Fairy Dragon « Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:26 am - 86Replies
- 12675 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Wed May 24, 2023 7:54 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1033 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:14 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3188 Views
- Last post by Person
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:47 am