Hey, I'm new to LAW and would love to get started as soon as possible. If LAW veteran is willing to take Gohan (viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14071&p=286122&hilit=Gohan#p286122) on an MvM match to show him the ropes, that would be great! Match type doesn't really matter, just not hentai as I don't think he (nor I) are quite ready to take on those kinds of matches... yet.
If anyone is interested, just PM me or if you prefer to communicate over discord, just let me know and I'll PM mine.
Thank you in advance!
LAW Debut match
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A rough start: Killer King vs Koto chan (D) NHB Match
Last post by Scourger X « Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:32 am - 47Replies
- 5186 Views
- Last post by Scourger X
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:51 am
-
-
- 21Replies
- 2673 Views
- Last post by LtLukas
Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:12 am
-
- 50Replies
- 4941 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:37 pm
-
- 94Replies
- 10718 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:29 pm