Hello, your evil Killer King user is here!
Unfortunately, I will have to say that I will be retiring from RPing here in LAW threads. It is probably because I am really low on motivation to do anything here, maybe because Im getting OLD or just lack of interests or just feel I couldnt find the matches I am into.
BUT, I will still be here to do Characters Search Catalog monthly cause its kind of fun to do.
As for my characters, all will be free for the taking EXCEPT:
Killer King (cause hes my main core character and I feel weird someone else would be using him while Im around)
Demikon
CanXceL
Nathan Ballwin
So I apologize to all the people currently RP with and the future. I dont know if I am in the mood to return doing RPs here but honestly, I feel like a no. But I might do some in Discord when Im up for it.
Thank you for your understand. Thank you.
Retired from RP
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 37Replies
- 3904 Views
- Last post by RJD
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:31 pm
-
- 92Replies
- 7097 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:55 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1459 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:15 pm
-
- 25Replies
- 2421 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:00 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 903 Views
- Last post by Suika
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:08 am