Maybe I shouldn't post this, but I think it might help a little with the grief and explain my hiatus, so I'll follow the example of some of you.
A discord user who I considered my friend, fellow RPing and a person with many stories to tell me just passed away in a manner unrelated to an accident or natural causes, and I was barely able to strike up a conversation with her brother about it.
I... I'm sorry to share this information with you, I don't want to make anyone else uncomfortable. So I'll just say that I'll be away from the RP for a while to process this tragedy.
As I was told: take care of your people and embrace your family.
Farewell to a user - by Hagen-Autem
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1555
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Farewell to a user - by Hagen-Autem
That's absolutely terrible, and I'm so sorry to you and all of your friends and family. By all means, don't be afraid to take whatever time off you need. No one can blame you.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 989 Views
- Last post by RiotGrrl
Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:25 pm
-
-
Hotel Hentai Pinning Match! Kyra Agmento Vs Chloé Guillaume
Last post by Harem Girl « Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:14 pm - 55Replies
- 6022 Views
- Last post by Harem Girl
Fri Nov 14, 2025 12:15 am
-
-
- 25Replies
- 2516 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:17 am