Hello.
I have recently made 2 new characters here on law. And these two need a debut match.
The first one is Mei Ito:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12579
For her I would like a win. And preferably a no DQ handicap match
The second one is Erin O'Sullivan:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12580
For her I will take either a lose or a win and for her I prefer a lewd match.
If there are people interested in one of the two or both please write me.
Need debut matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3006 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:52 am
-
- 1Replies
- 904 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1220 Views
- Last post by Jstruggs716
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:36 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1629 Views
- Last post by PrincessBlair
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:31 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1654 Views
- Last post by PrincessBlair
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:31 am