Hello everyone! Just wanted to drop by really quickly to apologize for disappearing on you all. I had a few personal issues I had to figure out IRL, but now I'm ready to come back and continue the scenes I've yet to complete with you wonderful people.
In that time I also ended up deleting my discord account, so for those that are friends with me, my new account is Smolsquito#0086!
And with that, its both a pleasure and honor to be back, and I'll see you lovely peeps in the ring~! ...or in a stretcher, whichever happens first! xD
Guess who's back!
- Smolsquito
- Rookie
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:05 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 52 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Guess who's back!
Welcome back! I might not have ever really spoken to you, but I do really like your characters and your commitment to the community. It's nice to see you back, and I hope that everything's worked out okay for you. Don't be afraid to take whatever breaks you need to figure out these things.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 17Replies
- 2063 Views
- Last post by winner3
Fri Feb 28, 2025 11:14 pm
-
-
Theodora Simmons vs. Svetlana Zynski - Roll For Initiative
Last post by Arjuna « Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:42 am - 50Replies
- 3637 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:52 am
-
-
- 130Replies
- 9043 Views
- Last post by Weeb.slay
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:02 pm
-
- 91Replies
- 8214 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:35 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 740 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:34 am